Sunday, December 5, 2010

3rd post...yeay......

its almost 12 a.m... need to finish my last assignment 4 the weekend, my 3rd post for BLOG101..sorry to my kind n lovely trainer (ayat bodek ni...), can't finish my assignment properly...I'm too bz to pack all my item to Kl, only hv one whole day to finish all alone...really need my 'bibik' rite now.... time2 cmni la dia nak balik kampung...heheh, i know she miss her family in Indonesia just like i do....

this nite, my dad feel unwell...he's got sesak nafas i we hv to bring him to clinic immediately...Thanks Allah he's fine.. he's got some allergy reaction, he loved to finish all his "farmers' thing"..but he not wear his mask as usual... but the funny thing is, when we ask why he not putting his mask on, he just reply " kambing dh makan topeng muka bapak tadi"..hahhaa...kambing ni, mask muka pon dia nk makan...xder bnda lain ker nk makan.... i think it enough for tonite....need to wakeup early tomorrow..need to back to KL for class tomorrow....uwaa...x nak balik KL... nite everyone... i dont know for whom i'm wishing this greeting... i dont have any follower yet...hehehhe..here some pic me and my parent at my convocation day...love u all so much....