Monday, December 6, 2010

Morning Bluess....

 feel sleepy although is only 11 a.m...im woke up up early today...actually its not that early, woke up at 6.15a.m is considered early for me...LOL... need to rush back to KL from Sungai besar... my stuff is not done packed... bring a huge massive bag... yesterday my dad ask me..."nak balik KL dah ker? bawak bag besar sangat macam dah x nak balik rumah jer...", then i'm smile... i heard this quote before when my lil sis is admitted to UiTM Melaka... she never live far from my parent... i know deep in his heart, he will miss their 'lovely' daughter when we are distance....perasan, hahaha...he never admit it, but i know it deep in his heart... but anyway, i love u dad...

I think by bag is bigger than this..able to fit me i think...LOL....

this morning, my mom prepared the breakfast before we're back to KL, and as usually... my mom's famous nasi goreng is served..but only can ate some bcoz im rushed to pack all my stuff and put in the car...the way back to KL, traffic is normal..but when arrived at KL, the traffics is good..no congested in Jalan Duta.. ithink some people futher their  'cuti'...tommorow is public holiday rite...ikotkan hati..nak jer smbung cuti jgk, tp feel "some" responsible to attend the class today...so to trainer...here i am...i'm coming to your class today...hahaha...u'll must be proud of me...


it lunch time..the clock Marshall just belling...kring..kring..kring...

let go girls....let go to lunch.....